About the role
We are searching for an IT Director to supervise IT operations and Digital Workplace at Nordic Capital across multiple markets. You will manage a team of support and operations technicians who will be responsible for building and securing Nordic Capital’s digital workplace using the latest technology, and ensuring it runs smoothly 24/7. The IT Director will work together with the COO to ensure that Nordic Capital IT is supporting end users, our security stance is appropriate, our IT projects are well managed, and application development is delivering continued value to the business.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Own security policies and manage implementation based on emerging threats and technologies.
- Own and manage improvements to disaster recovery, business continuity, and other risk management policies.
- Present the status of IT security and IT risk management to Nordic Capital customers
- Plan, establish, and direct IT-related projects.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Adapt technological platforms to improve the user experience.
- Ensure operational processes are monitored and functional.
- Direct a small development team in developing application and integration optimizations.
- Develop a world-leading digital workplace and collaboration culture
- Work with external consultants and business functions for improving and optimizing Nordic Capital’s operational processes and workflows.
To be successful you need in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft stack, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Platform, and Microsoft cloud database technology. Important personal traits include the ability to be highly analytical, professional, humble, and be able to apply your technology knowledge in a wide range of conversations from IT strategy to end-user support.
- Higher education in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in information technology operations
- A highly analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of IT operational, risk management, and security concerns.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft cloud infrastructure and operations.
- Good understanding of Microsoft cloud collaboration, automation, and database technologies.
- Good understanding of application development processes
Our partner in this recruitment is Safemind and all applications will be forwarded to them. For more information about this position please contact Linus Dansund (email@example.com or +46 708 992 690).
We are looking forward to your application!
Nordic Capital is a leading private equity investor with a resolute commitment to creating stronger, sustainable businesses through operational improvement and transformative growth. Nordic Capital focuses on selected regions and sectors where it has deep experience and a long history. Focus sectors are Healthcare, Technology & Payments, Financial Services, and selectively, Industrial & Business Services. Key regions are Europe and globally for Healthcare and Technology & Payments investments. Since its inception in 1989, Nordic Capital has invested more than EUR 19 billion in over 120 investments. The most recent entities are Nordic Capital X with EUR 6.1 billion in committed capital and Nordic Capital Evolution with EUR 1.2 billion in committed capital, principally provided by international institutional investors such as pension funds.
Today, Nordic Capital's portfolio consists of 43 companies with aggregated revenues of c. EUR 12.5 billion and 76,000 employees. Nordic Capital Advisors have local offices in Sweden, the UK, the US, Germany, Denmark, Finland Norway, and South Korea.