As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for Nordic Capital’s global talent supply as well as managing the full range of recruiting and selection activities. This includes to ensure that recruitment processes are updated and followed by hiring managers, as well as handling end-to-end recruitment processes. With high integrity and professionalism, you will work in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders to ensure we meet our growth needs.
You will also partner up with stakeholders and support the entire learning cycle together with the HR Director. This includes identifying needs, bridging the gaps and continuously improve our initiatives based on feedback to elevate the learning in all our business functions – running everything from analyses to implementation and facilitation. In addition to this you will create and manage relationships with existing and new partners, as well as be responsible for the day to day management to grow Nordic Capital.
- Bachelor or master’s degree within Human Resources, Business, or another relevant academic background.
- At least four years of experience from recruitment, driving search and selection processes, preferably together with executive search firms.
- Great experience within learning & organizational development.
- Experience from executive search, consulting firm or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Experienced at building strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their individual needs and the technical characteristics of each role.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure and professional working environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of investment organizations.
- Experienced and comfortable in MS Office, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced English skills are a must, both verbally and writing.
To succeed in this role, you possess strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. You have a serviceminded attitude, always wanting to deliver quality to involved stakeholders and of course handle all candidate dialogues with respect for the individual. We believe that you are brave, have a high work capacity and ability to keep multiple processes running simultaneously.
At Nordic Capital we strive to attract and develop top talents in all parts of our organisation. We believe we perform at our best when we work in an entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment where we all live and share the same values. There is a strong collaboration between different functions and teams based on a shared vision and our culture is based on everyone contributing their views and participating as part of a greater team.
Does this sound interesting? Apply now or contact us to find out more!
This employment is a direct recruitment at Nordic Capital but handled by Novare Interim & Recruitment. Nordic Capitals wishes are that any questions regarding the advert goes through responsible Recruiter at Novare Interim & Recruitment, Louise Eriksson-Hellstrand, available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordic Capital is a leading private equity investor with a resolute commitment to creating stronger, sustainable businesses through operational improvement and transformative growth. Nordic Capital focuses on selected regions and sectors where it has deep experience and a long history. Focus sectors are Healthcare, Technology & Payments, Financial Services, and selectively, Industrial & Business Services. Key regions are Europe and globally for Healthcare and Technology & Payments investments.
Since inception in 1989, Nordic Capital has invested more than EUR 19 billion in over 120 investments. The most recent entities are Nordic Capital X with EUR 6.1 billion in committed capital and Nordic Capital Evolution with EUR 1.2 billion in committed capital, principally provided by international institutional investors such as pension funds. Nordic Capital Advisors have local offices in Sweden, the UK, the US, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway and South Korea.