The office assistant will be part of a dynamic, energetic and entrepreneurial work environment with a lot of energy and determination to succeed. The team is working at a high pace and the office assistant is a crucial part of team securing successful execution of transactions and execution in our portfolio companies.
We are looking for a Office Assistant to join our Copenhagen office, situated in Sankt Annæ Plads, Central Copenhagen. The office currently has 13 employees and is growing.
The office assistant is responsible for securing the day to day operations for a few of our colleagues on different levels, including effective meeting planning, execution and follow-up where needed.
As an integrated part of Nordic Capital, the individual will be part of a dynamic and international organisation with attractive benefits and a willingness to support personal growth and development.
Specific role responsibilities
- Extensive Outlook management of diaries
- Coordination of meetings, telephone calls, videoconferencing etc. regarding the whole team
- Support to Deal Team and Operations Team with presentations, proof-reading and smaller assignments
- Responsibility for updating simple financial tracking models used by the team
- Booking of hotels/flights/taxis/transport etc.
- Ad hoc stand-in for the reception during holidays and absents
- Work alongside our IT department (in Stockholm) to ensure that all IT is working. Making sure VCs, iPads and IT are working ahead of meetings
- Printing and binding any hard copy materials
- Secure the office is representative and reflecting the signals we want to send to potential investors, future and existing portfolio companies
Skills and personality traits
- Positive and energetic mindset contributing to a positive atmosphere and work environment
- Ability to execute on a number of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Able to priorities and take decision on their own
- Gets energy from being a part of a high paced environment
- An eye for detail and strong follow through
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to set priorities independently
- Team Player willing to engage to get the tasks done
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to learn on the job and to take on additional responsibilities to support the growth of the team
- Down to earth and prestige less
- Experience in similar roles, preferably in an international business environment (such as law firm, investment bank or consultancy company)
- MS Office Suite experience and expert user of power-point and good knowledge of excel
- Strong communication skills (English & Danish), verbal, written and interpersonal – preferably working knowledge of Swedish and/or Norwegian
Willingness to travel for professional and social events during the year
Core hours: 08.30 to 17.30 (with flexibility when required for meeting support outside of office hours)
Nordic Capital is a leading private equity investor with a resolute commitment to creating stronger, sustainable businesses through operational improvement and transformative growth. Nordic Capital focuses on selected regions and sectors where it has deep experience and a long history. Focus sectors are Healthcare, Technology & Payments, Financial Services, and selectively, Industrial & Business Services. Key regions are Europe and globally for Healthcare and Technology & Payments investments.
Since inception in 1989, Nordic Capital has invested more than EUR 19 billion in over 120 investments. The most recent entities are Nordic Capital X with EUR 6.1 billion in committed capital and Nordic Capital Evolution with EUR 1.2 billion in committed capital, principally provided by international institutional investors such as pension funds. Nordic Capital Advisors have local offices in Sweden, the UK, the US, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway and South Korea.